The Graduate Academy of Leibniz Universität Hannover
the central coordination and service facility for all young academics at Leibniz Universität Hannover.
- all doctoral candidates at Leibniz Universität Hannover a comprehensive programme of support to help them realise their thesis project
- and numerous training and qualification options for young academics
- a wide range of information and transdisciplinary advice on the issue of doctoral studies at Leibniz Universität Hannover to all those with an interest as well as on further steps in academic and non-academic careers
- a coaching and a mentoring programme
- networking opportunities outside of the faculty for young academics
- to promote a cooperative, trans-disciplinary and international culture within doctoral studies at Leibniz Universität Hannover.
- an inter-faculty forum for exchange and continuing education.
- to create an ideal environment for putting candidates' research plans into practice and not least
- to increase the appeal of Leibniz Universität Hannover for young academics on a national and international level.
Drop in or send us an E-Mail!
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Fon: +49 511 762 3876 / Fax: -19491
- Our current Annual Report 2015 informs you about the activities of the Graduate Academy (in German only).